Don White

Default Carribean Sail

Bryan wrote:

I thought separate vacations was why I was going on 21 years of marriage and
still willing to stick around!
Will you be sailing about the islands or just living on the sailboat?
I'm a firm believer that a tourist must see all the tourist sights (or would
that be sites) at a minimum, the must see component, and then branch out to
non-tourist options.

I'm planning a BVI vacation with a pirate treasure hunt theme; hopefully it
adds some flavor to the routine of just snorkeling, kayaking, swimming, and
boating in the clear warm waters of a postcard destination.

My buddy is scheduled for a cataract operation next week. He'll need a
few days to get back to normal. He just sent me another e-mail advising
me to come down before Christmas so he has time to show me around as he
hopes to be back to work after Christmas.
Vic has 3 boats I believe... a 32 foot sailboat, a 19 foot open
daysailor and something smaller. I know We'll be sailing most of the
time if I go down early next month...so I'd expect to see 'the Baths' on
Virgin Gorda, Peter Island.., Road Town on Tortola..etc .
I have to decide if I should go for 10 days or 14.
(don't want to leave the wife at the mercy of any late December
snowstorms here at home)