Bryan

Default Carribean Sail

"Don White" wrote in message
An old friend sent me an e-mail yesterday inviting me down to the British
Virgin Islands for some sun & fun.
Since the wife finishes working on the 25th I might just take advantage of
this offer. Of course I'd have to live on a sailboat for the 10-14 days
I'm down there.
Anybody have any 'must see' sights to go to for a first time tourist?
Otherwise I'm at my buddy's mercy.
The wife isn't keen on this type of adventure...so she'll stay home & look
after my mom. My oldest sister is planning a European vacation in the
next couple of years and 'the boss' would rather do that.
Good God! Only married 31 years and taking separate vacations already.

I thought separate vacations was why I was going on 21 years of marriage and
still willing to stick around!
Will you be sailing about the islands or just living on the sailboat?
I'm a firm believer that a tourist must see all the tourist sights (or would
that be sites) at a minimum, the must see component, and then branch out to
non-tourist options.

I'm planning a BVI vacation with a pirate treasure hunt theme; hopefully it
adds some flavor to the routine of just snorkeling, kayaking, swimming, and
boating in the clear warm waters of a postcard destination.