Sir Rodney Smithers

Default Carribean Sail

Don,

Take a sail across the straight to St. John's. A large section of St.
John's is a US National Park, and is in a very natural state. To the west
of Truck Bay is a secluded cove that is popular with the locals. You will
be able to spot the cove, there is a sign posted saying "No Nudity" and it
will be covered by everyone's swimsuits. The cove is protected by a reef,
so you don't want to sail into the cove, unless you have a local pilot.

Sunday, there is an unbelievable brunch, at The Westin Hotel, it has
everything you can ever imagine. The brunch is actually available everyday,
but I was told on Sunday they put out the big spread. The food is
fantastic, but the view in the open air pavilion is even better.

"Don White" wrote in message
An old friend sent me an e-mail yesterday inviting me down to the British
Virgin Islands for some sun & fun.
Since the wife finishes working on the 25th I might just take advantage of
this offer. Of course I'd have to live on a sailboat for the 10-14 days
I'm down there.
Anybody have any 'must see' sights to go to for a first time tourist?
Otherwise I'm at my buddy's mercy.
The wife isn't keen on this type of adventure...so she'll stay home & look
after my mom. My oldest sister is planning a European vacation in the
next couple of years and 'the boss' would rather do that.
Good God! Only married 31 years and taking separate vacations already.