Default Just in Time for Thanksgiving (OT, humorous recipe)

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
ps.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
On 16 Nov 2005, wrote:
wrote:
On 16 Nov 2005,
wrote nonsense as usual:

Hey asshole. write about boats or ****off!!!

Oh boy, look who's back. :-)

Tell you what, I'll follow your lead.

Care to compare the number of boating posts on the NG?

I thought not.

Bite me asshole.

The correct possessive pronoun would be "my", rather than "me". As
much as it would apparently pleasure you, I'll decline this
opportunity to indulge your fantasy. Trot off now and create a boating
post, OK?

No, the actual saying is "Bite me, asshole."

So why do you continue to facilitate this asshole Chuck?

Because my approval or disapproval is apparently very important to him.

snip

Why the need to continue past that Chuck other than to become defensive and
become confrontational?

Why this post, Jim? Is it just to become confrontational?