Earl Colby Pottinger

Default Help, my small ship has come in, I have a dream!

sherwindu :

I have sailed both the Bahamas and Lake Michigan and Superior in both a 22
footer and a sailing kayak. I would not recommend sailing
any of those places far from any
protected harbor with a canoe, especially in the winter. I would recommend
the Exumas for the best gunkholing, or some of the outlying
islands. You might consider
a used sailboat which could either tow your canoe, or have room on deck for
stowing
it. That way, you could safely sail from Florida and do passages in open
waters.

Why not? And what about other seasons of the year. I don't expect to finish
the catamaran till about late summer.

Earl Colby Pottinger

--
I make public email sent to me! Hydrogen Peroxide Rockets, OpenBeos,
SerialTransfer 3.0, RAMDISK, BoatBuilding, DIY TabletPC. What happened to