NOYB

Default Yo!! Thunder...

"thunder" wrote in message
On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 19:22:50 +0000, NOYB wrote:

http://www.editorandpublisher.com/ea..._id=1001523334

The only people who Pincus was talking about the case to prior to Novak's
column were likely Wilson and Woodward. Woodward testified that he
discussed Plame's identity with Pincus 1 month before Plame's name was
made public by Novak. Pincus said that he never heard about Plame's
identity and her role at the CIA until Novak's column.

What Woodward's testimony does is blow a huge hole through Fitzgerald's
timeline laid out during his press conference:

NOYB, not a "huge hole". Look, this article has no effect on the charges
Libby is facing.

Sure it does. Libby says that he spoke with Russert, and Russert told him
that "all of the reporters in Washington" already knew Plame's identity.
Russert denies this is how the conversation transpired. But Woodward's
testimony would certainly support Libby's statement that he was hearing
about Plame from the reporters themselves.

Pincus is obviously lying about when he knew Plame's identity. So who is
Pincus trying to protect? Most likely his "source": Wilson!

Not obviously lying, and not most likely Wilson. The story is unfolding,
and I suspect you may not like the tale. Personally, I think the story is
getting more interesting, and I'm quite happy the Bush administration did
something right, appointing a quality prosecutor.

If Cheney leaked the name, then what?