Skipper

Default Yo!! Thunder...

NOYB wrote:

Skipper wrote:

You say his name is Pincus? I don't trust him to tell the truth.

I told you guys about Kristof and Pincus a couple of weeks ago! I believe
Wilson discussed his wife's identity with both of them in early May...about
5 weeks before Libby found out that Wilson's wife worked at the CIA.

You really should forgive those of us that are middle-of-the-road
politically. We just don't pay much attention to political commentary in
this NG anymore. Raving Looney Leftist zealots like Krause have many of
us turning off *all* political posts. Your wise advisory seems to have
been the victim here. I'll be paying much better attention to your wise
words in the future.

--
Skipper