NOYB

Default Yo!! Thunder...

"P Fritz" wrote in message

"Skipper" wrote in message
Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
I told you Fitzgerald has squat.

http://tinyurl.com/7h9rt

Fitzgerald had two years and came up with bupkus - a perjury and
obstruction indictment against one person on a case where no crime has
been committed. Apparently, it never occurred to Fitzgerald to check
with other journalists to see if they had heard of Plame and her
association with the CIA.

Fitzmas my ass.

Oh, not so fast:

While the details of Woodward's testimony are murky, one thing is
clear: Special Counsel Patrick Fitzgerald's investigation is far from
over. Fitzgerald is still pursuing the case very actively and senior
administration officials, including Karl Rove, remain in legal
jeopardy.

Yes, the radical elements of our society are out to damage this country
in any way they can. That is a given.

WHITE HOUSE RULES DON'T APPLY TO ROVE

FORMER INTELLIGENCE OFFICIALS CALL FOR ROVE'S SECURITY CLEARANCE TO BE
REVOKED: Knight Ridder reports that "sixteen former CIA and military
intelligence officials yesterday urged President Bush to suspend the
security clearance of his top political adviser

Yes, we understand there have been leftist elements infiltrated into the
State Department, CIA, and other government agencies. They hate George
Bush and real Americans.

PRIOR TO DISCLOSURE, WOODWARD WAS AN AGGRESSIVE, ANTI-FITZGERALD
COMMENTATOR

Not true.

SOMETHING DOESN'T ADD UP: Bob Woodward claims that, in June of 2003, "I
told Walter Pincus, a reporter at The Post, without naming my source,
that I understood Wilson's wife worked at the CIA as a WMD analyst."
Pincus, however, "said he does not recall Woodward telling him that."
Asked about Woodward's recollection in an interview with the Post,
Pincus said "Are you kidding? I certainly would have remembered that."

You say his name is Pincus? I don't trust him to tell the truth.

So when will Fitz indict either Woodward or Pincus for lying or
obstruction
of justice?

Did Pincus already testify before the grand jury? If so, he's sunk.