Default Jet Ski overheating problem

Why do you think we have a requirement
for boat licenses, now?

We do? Who does? Where? (Seriously, I missed that.)

PWCs is why, and stupid PWC drivers.

Well, I know that we non-stupid ones have campaigned
successfully for mandatory education and certification for pwc
operators, the results have been terrific (lower accident and injury
statistics in the states that have these laws now, and better-informed,
less-clueless newbies on the water, plus far fewer renters which
are the source of a a huge proportion of pwc problems)....and that
we also support and campaign for (less successfully so far) similar
requirements
for all other boaters as well for the same reasons.

So, where is the boat licensing requirement in effect - and don't you
think
it's a good idea? Seems like a no-brainer to me.

richforman