Skipper

Default Just in Time for Thanksgiving (OT, humorous recipe)

wrote:

Kansas Prarie Chicken:

1) Capture a Prarie Chicken.

2) Dispatch Prarie Chicken with a sharp axe. The brain of the Prarie
Chicken gets so little use that it's really the bleeding out through
the neck

3) Gut Prarie Chicken. This doesn't take long, as the Prarie Chicken
doesn't have many guts.

4) Pluck Prarie Chicken. Don't be disappointed to discover that
underneath all that proud and puffed-up plumage there really isn't a
whole lot of actual bird. Those Kansas Prarie Chickens
are built for show and go, but are relatively lacking in substance.

5) Cook Prarie Chicken. Roast, bake, or broil but avoid *boiling*
the bird at all costs- the Kansas Prarie Chicken is averse to water.

I'd bet some unscrupulous NW boat brokers are so stableblind that they
couldn't even spell prairie chicken AKA pinnated grouse or prairie
grouse, let alone cook it...but little doubt they'd try for all they're
worth.

Bert Robbins wrote:

So, I guess that lying about a conversation is a higher crime than lying
about a actual physical sexual encounter between boss and employee.

If we were discussing a certain NW boat broker, well yes, I'd say it
was. There needs to be a certain amount of trust when giving exclusives
to these agents. If that confidence is not honored, where are we? There
are scoundrels out there.
--
Skipper