sherwindu

Default Help, my small ship has come in, I have a dream!

I have sailed both the Bahamas and Lake Michigan and Superior in both a 22 footer and a sailing kayak. I would not recommend sailing
any of those places far from any
protected harbor with a canoe, especially in the winter. I would recommend the Exumas for the best gunkholing, or some of the outlying
islands. You might consider
a used sailboat which could either tow your canoe, or have room on deck for stowing
it. That way, you could safely sail from Florida and do passages in open waters.

Sherwin D.

Earl Colby Pottinger wrote:

To those who think I am crazy check out:
http://www.motherearthnews.com/libra...ically_Nothing

Tell me if that does not sound lovely.

ECP

--
I make public email sent to me! Hydrogen Peroxide Rockets, OpenBeos,
SerialTransfer 3.0, RAMDISK, BoatBuilding, DIY TabletPC. What happened to