Denis Roy

Default How to Check If Oil Injection System Is Working Or Not?

Well said. And while you're at it, have them change the water pump
impeller. Unless you know for sure it is less than 3 years old, you should
change it to be certain it is fresh. This is a wear prone part and the
price of leaving it too long is engine overheating and possible meltdown.

--
Denis Roy
D. Roy Woodcraft
wrote in message
roups.com...

You're a new boater as I have seen you ask many questions in this forum
lately.

If I were you, I'd take the thing in to a Mercury mechanic and have them
check it out. Why run the risk of seizing the engine should the injection
system not be working?

For the peace of mind of it all, why not just have someone who knows the
engine take a look at it? You've worked too hard to get to this point.

barry