Sir Rodney Smithers

Default Ping: Dr. Happy Tooth

Kevin,
I not only am wrong, but I was wrong on two counts. There are two community
volunteer orchestras that go by the name Atlanta Philharmonic Orchestra and
another one that goes by the name the New Atlanta Philharmonic Orchestra. I
was wondering which one you support.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Sir Rodney Smithers wrote:
Kevin,

No, I haven't heard the Atlanta Philharmonic have you?

I'm not Kevin, but yes, I've heard them, twice.

If you did hear the Atlanta Philharmonic Orchestra, did you hear the all
volunteer Korean Orchestra in Duluth, or did you go the all volunteer Gay
Symphony at the First Metropolitan Community Church of Atlanta?

Neither.

I wonder if either one of them ever know the other one exists.

I don't know. The fact remains, that YOU said there was no such thing
as the Atlanta Philharmonic. Do you still take that position?