Bil

Default Which cities have ocean access?

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 13:58:13 GMT, "Aimee Shimlis"
wrote:

I'm very new to boating/sailing and want to move to a place where I will be
close to water with ocean access. I have not been able to find a
comprehensive list of U.S. (or global) cities or towns with ocean access. I
assume all cities on the ocean have access (or at least are near access),
but what about towns like Burlington, VT - can I sail north to the Saint
Lawrence or south down the Hudson and reach the ocean? Could I get back the
same way? What about Bangor, ME? Rochester, NY (and other Great Lake towns)?
etc.

For a list of all US ports (including the St Laurence R and the Great
Lakes, the E coast, W Coast, Gulf Coast, Alaska, Aleutians and
Hawai'i, but not including Guam, America Samoa, US VI, etc), point
your browser to:
http://pollux.nss.nima.mil/pubs/pubs_j_wpi_qresult2.html?qmethod=geo_loc&country=U S&rid=4266

Cheers