Default Ping: Dr. Happy Tooth

P Fritz wrote:
"John H." wrote in message
On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 09:33:07 -0500, "Sir Rodney Smithers" Ask me about my
knighthood. wrote:

Kevin,
There is no such thing as the Atlanta Philharmonic. We do have a great
symphony, but it is call the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra. You should go

down
and see them some time, they really are good.

I don't live in Snellville, but, do you think that Naples is the only
place in the U.S. that has concerts? Ever hear of the Atlanta
Philharmonic? They are much more well known than Naples. Boating? Yep,
lots of that here. Fishing? Some of the best bass fisheries in the U.S.
are from 45 minutes to a couple of hours from my house. Oh, and the sun
shines here, too, and sets.

LMAO! Hooked again!

Kevin soiled himself once again.

I"m not Kevin, but this proves what an idiot you and John H a
http://www.atlantaphilharmonic.org/

We also have the Atlanta Symphony, the Gwinnett Symphony, the Georgia
Philharmonic, etc.