Sir Rodney Smithers

Default Ping: Dr. Happy Tooth

Harry,
If you think an ALL-Volunteer Symphony Orchestra is world class, you need to
get out more often.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:
"Sir Rodney Smithers" Ask me about my knighthood. wrote in message
Kevin,
There is no such thing as the Atlanta Philharmonic.

But how can that be? Afterall, "they're so much better known than
Naples."

Smithers, as usual, is full of crap:

"ATLANTA PHILHARMONIC ORCHESTRA
Welcome to the Atlanta Philharmonic Orchestra's Website! The Atlanta
Philharmonic Orchestra (APO) is an all-volunteer symphony orchestra
organized to serve the musical needs of both its audience and its members.
Membership is open, inclusive and is permitted according to policy of
complete non-discriminiation. The APO is one of the world's few
GLBT-identified symphonies.

NEWS FLASH! The Atlanta Philharmonic Orchestra will be having its
Inaugural Concert on Saturday, November 19th at 7:30 pm. Visit our News
and Events section to learn more!"

http://www.atlantaphilharmonic.org/

--
George W. Bush: American Nero.