Earl Colby Pottinger

Default Help, my small ship has come in, I have a dream!

"d parker" :

"Earl Colby Pottinger" wrote in message
"d parker" :

Sell it and buy another boat when you get there

Why?

ECP

--
I make public email sent to me! Hydrogen Peroxide Rockets, OpenBeos,
SerialTransfer 3.0, RAMDISK, BoatBuilding, DIY TabletPC. What happened

the time? http://webhome.idirect.com/~earlcp

Save a lot of transport and customs issues

Problem, this canoe, is my first canoe. It means too much to me to sell. I
built up my cabin up North using only this one canoe for the first three
years. I have been on a lot of small lakes with this little beauty and I
know how much it can hold and how it will handle. When I took it onto Lake
Huron it got me and my ex-girlfriend across some very rough water. It is
because of the damage to the original wood work that I am rebuilding it into
a small sailing catamaran, and where am I going to find a craft like that in
the Bahamas?

Hobie Cats and Darts may be fun. But I am not after speed, I am after the
enjoyment of camping on a small beach, on a small island where there is not
another person in sight, taken there by a craft I built up with my own two
hands.

Besides, Hobies - Darts and others are usually all fiber glass. My craft
will be 50% hand crafted wood by weight by me and once you go wood you can't
go back

Earl Colby Pottinger

--
I make public email sent to me! Hydrogen Peroxide Rockets, OpenBeos,
SerialTransfer 3.0, RAMDISK, BoatBuilding, DIY TabletPC. What happened to