Capt.Mooron

Default Header or lift

"DSK" wrote in message

Is that difficult or something?

To some posting here Doug... it would be impossible.

Well, good. The next step is to get a tippy hi-performance dinghy and
learn to sail it without embarassment. If you value heavy weather skills,
an afternoon of sailing a 14' crew-ballasted centerboarder in 20 knots
will teach you more than years of sailing a heavy 30 footer in much
stronger winds.

Oh Okay... I'll run right out and do that... Oh Wait.... I owned a Laser for
5 years and a Hobie for a year and even got to go out on an International 14
in 20+kts. Now you're talking fast! .......not this "my boat can do 8 kts
and yours only does 6 kts" crap! Owned and sailed an Optimist even. Been
Kayak sailing with both the wishbone and kite.

CM