Jim

Default ( ot ) Another crude slur

I admit I get much of my stuff from the following. I try to credit them
when I use their reporting.

Salon www.salon.com (I consider them moderate to Left)

Bartcop www.bartcop.com Not so much left as anti-Bush

CNN -- I consider them moderate

MSNBC -- Moderate again --

Slate Slate.com -- Most of their stuff is referencing other sources.

At least their publications identify opinion as such, and give
references where appropriate.

Drudge, Newsmax, Fox, VVagainst Kerry all are quick to publish rumors or
Quote people like Rush, Coulter, et all as gods. They have gone so far
as to manipulate photographs in an attempt to smear Kerry

I suppose you consider them "fair and Balanced"?

My first choice for president would be other than Kerry, and my vote
will be not FOR Kerry, but AGAINST Bush.

John Gaquin wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message

The right-wing extremists at Free Republic........

When was the last time any substantial media outlet referred to someone from
MoveOn or Salon as "left-wing extremists"?

Only four paragraphs in, and we need read no further. Joe Conason is a
left-wing shill, and no friend of objective reportage.