Sir Rodney Smithers

Default What are those wooden poles that stick up randomly out of the water by river shorelines?

JimC,
If the answered could have been construed as a serious answer, I would say
the humor or attempt at humor is inappropriate. Since no one could ever
misinterpret the comment as anything but a joke, it was appropriate. Humor
is a good thing.

"Jim Carter" wrote in message

"Mr. Smithers" The University called, I lost my PhD. wrote in message
JimC,
I thought it was cute, it definitely wasn't a gut buster or make me shot
milk out of my nose, but it was cute.

Mr. Smithers, I thought when someone asks a question that is boating
related, they deserve a decent answer and not an asinine remark that isn't
funny. Wouldn't you agree?

Jim C.