Bert Robbins

Default OT-Think government-controlled health coverage will work? Think again!

"Don White" wrote in message

NOYB wrote in message
om...

"Don White" wrote in message

If we had...snip

The liberal's mantra: "If we only had a little bit more taxpayer money,

we
could..."

It's like buying a few more dozen bilge pumps for a leaky boat. The

pumps
might keep it afloat for awhile...but it's still a leaky boat
that'sventually egoing to sink.

That so?
What kind of 'great society' is it that can't even take care of all it's
members health needs without putting them on the verge of bankruptcy.

What
are you worried about...that someone may regulate your exorbitant fees??

Why does society have to take care of me? The Great Society was an idiotic
idea in the beginning and has turned into a massive money wasting failure.

Shouldn't I be allowed to take care of myself? Why do you want to make
decisions for me, you don't have my best interests in mind.

Bert