Capt. Rob

Default Great Boats

Personally, I'd consider something like this
http://www.boatshow.com/Passoa54.html

Like I said, it's a pretty pointless question. A Menger Cat is a great
boat if that's what fits your sailing grounds and other requirements.
When we made a list of what we wanted in a boat, we looked to some
"premium" makes that failed to make the grade by basic design. A great
boat is determined by what your needs are and how well they are met by
a given design, not by some Trawler clown doing google searches for
boats he'll never own or even sail.
Gary, if you are serious about the question try drawing up some
parameters. What size, typical sailing conditions expected, cost and so
on. If you sailing in an area with too little water a lot of great
boats won't be so great for you.

Robert B
35s5
NY