Brian Whatcott

Default Ships Wheel Purchase

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 20:21:25 -0800, Brian Cleverly
wrote:

Brian,

I see the seller is in WA... I don't know where you reside, BUT, I bought a
similar wheel early this year (Ebay) from a seller in TN... I live in CA and
the shipping on my wheel was:

Insurance: 1.30
Shipping and Handling: 9.95

Unless he is shipping FedEx overnight priority I say he is getting at you...

Stand your ground. Its his error in not checking beforehand.

Brian C

Now THAT was an interesting response. Can I ask how big was the wheel
you bought?

Brian Whatcott Altus OK

20" dia... Not very heavy...

I also bought a 30" dia wheel (an original off a Fuji 35) that is super heavy,
weighs 34 lb, and the freight on that from San Diego to Sacramento was something
like $36.00.

Brian C

Thanks for the insight

Brian W