Capt. Rob

Default Just Throw Money!

Suzanne and Robert, here are two pix of our 35s5, FireSail. We've had
her for just 5 years and we've had only one problem when the yard
damaged the mast. It was a huge battle to get a replacement and we
ended up suing the yard. Beneteau actually helped us in the end and we
won the case and a new mast. Based in the other boats you listed,
you're about to have a wicked good show. The 35s5 is bloody fast and
we've sailed her in all types of weather and seas. She's bulletproof
compared to our Island Packet we owned for 5 years. We bought into the
heavy cruising hype, ended up powering 1/3 the time and never taking
short sails when the winds were light. Sailing in Ireland, which we did
for 2 years, was a big test and outside of redoing some electrical
bits, she's as good as the day we bought her. Let us know when the page
is cooking! Simon

RB