Capt. Rob

Default Finally...The Better Boat Defined

But I never said I unsatisfied with these things,

Ohhhhh. I guess you are happy with the tedious tacking and light air
ability. Good!

I said its how well it fulfills its intended
purpose. I really mean the designer's purpose

Well, seeing how as the 35s5 was still a good selling model in spite of
it's high price (more than 400 hulls) and the owners pleased with
cruising and racing the boat, it looks like the 35s5 suceeded. It's
evolution began with boats like the First 38 and 345 and continues
today. Thanks!

The fact that you don't know anything about your boat doesn't make
it
better. We've tried to educate you

Bwahahahaa! How many 35s5's have you sailed? Let me
count...um....ZERO!!!! I have sailed 3 over the summer. AND I sailed a
PDQ 36.

So what good is a racer/cruiser to you? other than
being able to brag about it?

This, above all else, proves how ignorant you are, Jeff. The LIS is
famous for it's light air months. It bakes powerboats of most any
cruising sailboat like yours. Even the C&C and Pearson struggled at
times. Anyone who has a clue seeks high S/AD for local sailing. Wow! I
think I just gave you a clue, powersailer!

But all you get to do is go out, tack 5 or 6 times, and go back in.
Big whoop!

Unable to make any valid points, all your left with is to attack how we
sail, which you really don't know much about. Try sticking to the facts
about our boats....which you don't dare do! Tedious tacking, bad
pointing, light air hobbled PDQ 36...and you admitted to it.

When much of my sailing was daysailing in the harbor, I
loved the Nonsuch

Holy crap. Dude...you really don't need any more help in exposing
yourself. I sail J24s, J30's J35s, Swedens, First series boats and so
on. You sail Nonsuch and PDQ. How OLD are you? 90? Don't you like to
get some muscle tone? For us sailing is about the action and activity.
We bought the 35s5 to get more of it. You own a PDQ so you could get
away from what sailing is about for most people.
Good work!

RB
35s5...the best performing boat here!
NY