John H

Default Moderator?

On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 02:41:14 GMT, Joe Parsons
wrote:

On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 19:30:27 -0500, John H wrote:

On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 00:07:05 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

Actually, Basskisser, Harry, NOYB and jps post some very informative and
accurate responses to boating questions. I agree with you about the
name-calling, and Harry could lay off that routine a bit. But it's actually
been interesting to follow the evolution of a few of the more civilized
people here. People have often found that they agree more than they
disagree. John H and Noah are perfect examples of that. I could live next
door to John H and not kill him...I think.

As far as Tuuk, Wally, etc.....in every nice forest, there are weeds and
coyote droppings.

That may be, but I'd sure as hell not let you borrow my mower!

What's a "mower?"

One who mows. A "mower" is sometimes used as a colloquialism for a
machine with a blade that is used to cut grass. Grass is the green
stuff that grows on lawns on the eastern side of the US.

A '72 Grand Banks? Sounds like a sweet project. Any pictures of her?

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!