Denis Marier

Default Glue & Stitch plans

I have all the cut outs done ready to be stitched and glued.
In Canada the price of epoxy resin is more expensive then the United states.
I wonder how much epoxy and fiberglass tape are you anticipating you will
need to complete the D4 dinghy.
As for price I will check with US composites and RAKA. I wonder which one
has better rating? Here (Canada) the West System goes for about 128.00 CAD
per gallon plus the cost of the hardener and pumps.

"dadiOH" wrote in message
Ed wrote:
Anybody know any free plans for a stitch and glue dinghy out there.

Thanks in advance

Click on "D4 files". They are not real great plans (small) but are
sufficient to build. In fact, I'm building one now.
http://www.bateau.com/free/freeplans.htm

And here's a (relatively) cheap source for epoxy & fiberglass...
http://www.uscomposites.com/

--
dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...