John Smith

Default Moderator?

Doug, you seem to be a reasonable guy, and you are right when I am in a
marina the subject can vary, but if it becomes a brawl I and most other
boaters just move their boat to a different marina. I think that we have
had many knowledgeable boaters pick up their boats and either move to
another marina, or just get out of boating all together. As I said, nothing
you or I say will make a difference, too many people seem to enjoy rolling
around in the mud, but let's not try to rationalize the behavior that goes
on in rec.boats as a discussion.

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
If you're in a bar at a marina with friends, do you only talk about boats?