*JimH*

Default How to reduce rocking?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Dan Krueger wrote:
dh@. wrote:
I moved to a different dock to get a better view of the lake.
Now I get a better feel for it too. The waves come right down
between the docks and catch us in the side, creating a lot
of rocking from side to side. Are there any good ways of
reducing this action?

You might look into these:

http://www.dockbuilders.com/tideslide.htm

http://www.slidemoor.com/

Two of each might do the trick. You could use the slidemoor on one side
and tie tight to it and run tight lines to the tideslide on the other
side.

Dan

There is little more ironic on the internet than "Christian conservatives"
trying to figure out what Jesus would do and then claiming their behavior
towards those who need help fits that model.
Modern "conservative Christianity" is the antithesis of what Jesus taught,
conflicting biblical passages notwithstanding.

Eh?