dh@.

Default How to reduce rocking?

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 14:51:42 -0500, "Joe Grassi" wrote:

You could put out some rubber fenders to hold the boat in tighter alittle
better or, like he said wall of tires. Is the boat tightly moored to the
dock?

Well, no. It's strung between two fingers, not touching either. Since
the ropes won't stay tight, I was thinking there might be something
flexible that people use somehow. I hadn't thought about tying it
right up against the dock...is that what you're suggesting? So far it
sounds good enough to me. It's a floating dock. I had thought about
using cable instead of rope, but was afraid something so solid might
pull cleats loose and do actual damage.