keith

Default Atlantic Crossing on small power boat ?

"Lanze" wrote:

You must be the same nut that keeps posting this article in other various
groups. If your serious please up your life insurance and kiss your ass
goodbye.

"keith" wrote in message
"Awsome" wrote:

I am thinking of Atlantic crossing for some time in my tiny power boat,
Bayliner 30 footer Aft. bridge. I am doing some changes in boat to get it
ready for this trip.

- snip

to follow up on Bill and my previous comments; whereas you have to
decide for yourself to go not, do spare a thought for the men and
women that will risk their lives to rescue you; also ask yourself
about those that you leave behind.

hey lanze, browse on over to here...
http://tgos.org/newbie/rules.html

and get a clue