Bart Senior

Default One Veteran musters out

The Ericson was a 27, the Morgan is a 33 I think he said.
I met this guy online. I think he is the real deal. Not a phony.

Of course there are plenty of cretins lying about
themselves. There are still tons of phonies pretending
to be Vietnam veterans. The real ones don't flaunt it
while the phonies do.

Now we have a new generation of veteran. Lots of
real ones who put their lives in harms way to protect
the freedom of others. I'm sure the phonies will start
popping up with their hands out looking for sympathy.

"DSK" wrote
Bart Senior wrote:
Let us give thanks to all our courageous
veterans ho died to protect us.

I'd like to honor one in particular, a Warrant
Officer friend of mine who was given a medical
discharge due to a spinal injury after his chopper
crashed.

He had an Ericson he sold, and now plans to sail
around the world on a Morgan .

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ranger...xKu6DBcwZ9mx.1

That chopper looks pretty banged up. Why the switch, Ericsons are pretty
solid boats? I hope his sailing adventure goes well.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King