Capt. NealŪ

Default Captain Joe Redcloud, Binary Bill, Rusty Redcloud = creepy!

"Capt.Mooron" wrote in message news:A1bdf.138731$Io.126533@clgrps13...

| "Captain Joe Redcloud" wrote in message
|
| Yep, that moronic post is sure to stop me, Gay Farts!
|
| OMG.... you're reduced to this???? Ha Ha ha
|
| Neal doesn't even realize that I already have a lot of information about
| him
| including his social security number. He's easy. Very easy. It was sure
| stupid
| of him to post pictures of his motorcycle's license plate and photos of
| his CG
| license. Both of those are accessible as public records. His records as a
| public
| employee are also easy to obtain. FOI is a wonderful thing!
|
| Well then... why ramble on & on about it.... do it!
|
| Come on then..... are you afraid??
|
| I bet you are very afraid!!!
|
| Bet you wouldn't Dare do it!
|
| CM

Maybe he's smarter than he seems. Maybe he realizes somebody like me
with no paper trail at all might just be in a witness protection plan.
Could even be top level CIA. I'm sure he's discovered my top secret
security clearance. He'd be wise to be afraid. People like him sometimes
disappear without a trace.

CN