Ross Bagley

Default Looking for boat recommendations

(KL333) writes:

On 05 Mar 2004 04:07:42 -0500,
(Ross Bagley)
wrote:

(KL333) writes:

FIRST, you really need to take the AAQ course or
Answering ***Asked*** Questions.

Well, to be fair, your post did make it appear that you didn't know
much about boating. To anyone who's a newbie at owning/piloting a
boat, Bob's advice is very, very, good advice.

Perhaps it just isn't useful advice for you. Any more.

Obviously, you do not have a clue about the boats because you
did not provide any intelligent answer about the boats.

Obviously.

(hint: absence of evidence is not evidence of absence)

However, you had the time to provide your cute and useless
response.

I thought I'd offer a little assistance in improving your
understanding of the situation. Especially after you threw your first
hissy fit upon receiving perfectly good advice from my friend Bob.

But that second bit of information didn't do you any good either.
So now I'm going to switch strategies to helping you make a grand
fool of yourself. Lucky for me, you make this an easy task.

if you know anything then prove it.

Why? I'm enjoying this discussion without any proof already. I
don't think that proof would make it any more fun. Where's the
fun in proof? The mistake you're making is to think that I have
the same goals reading and writing to these newsgroups as you do.
I'm here to entertain myself.

In case you want to know, you're doing a great job helping me with my
goals.

Otherwise shut up and get out from my thread.

You're new here aren't you? Then allow me to welcome you to USENET!
The way I do things here is the way I want to do things here. That
applies to just about everyone on USENET, despite what you may want.

Right now, I'm entertaining myself by posting a message which
emphasizes how juvenile you've made yourself appear, being sure to
point out the really good bits so the other readers of rec.boats and
rec.scuba don't miss anything.

Open your thread and post your crap there.

Nah. I did that yesterday. Today I'm enjoying myself here.

Regards,
Ross

-- Ross Bagley
http://rossbagley.com/rba
"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature...
Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." -- Helen Keller