Doug Kanter

Default Can someone help me find the boating website instead of this political site

"John H" wrote in message

Chuck promised not to post for 90 days (I think). I miss him. He had a
pretty cool head, and he didn't call me nasty names.

Asshole.

OK, you did it. Now b'asskisser will be after your ass wanting to know
just exactly what a rofl is and where you can prove its definition.

I'm just gonna sit back a laugh my ass off.

Once he latches on, you can't get rid of him. You blew it big time.
Don't ask for any sympathy either!

I have cites ready. White papers. Congressional testimonials. Opinions from
the supreme quart.