Bill Bradshaw

Default kayak plans second post

k wrote:
(I did not get this posted correctly earlier....here is another
effort).

Please excuse my Faux pas. If that is the system I will accept it.

I think I want to build a canvas kayak. I have borowed two books from
the library.
The New Kayak Shop and Wood and Canvas kayaks. Both look to be
excellent books.

The only thing I am not comfortable with is the effort it is going to
take to enlarge the plans. It looks like a chore in itself. Does
anyone

have suggestions to make this process a little easier? I am not
exactly

You might find this site interesting.

http://www.arctickayaks.com/

--
Bill

Brought to you from beautiful Unalaska/Dutch Harbor, Alaska.
N 53° 51.140' W 166° 30.228' (WGS 84)