Default Submerge the Trailer When We Launch a Boat?

Point well made, Tom.

especially about wheel bearing replacement.

And you're both right about using cheap "generic" bearings. It's hard
to go wrong with Timken, Lufkin, Bower, or NDH. national makes a great
seal too!

You notice that the trailer mfj.s don't use "no-name" bearings and
seals from the beginning. there's a reason for that. No one else should
either.

From what I've seen,t he "imported" bearings don't have the right steel

hardness in the bearing or race core, and the chromium plating
sometimes isn't as good either.

Also the cost difference betweden the good stuff and the cheap stuff is
pennies to small dollars.

no need to short change yourself.