John H

Default Bush shows his ignorance yet again

On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 21:29:13 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .

Didn't see it? Were you sleeping throughout Clinton's crucifixion by the
partisans who chose to pull their own puds in Congress for a year?

Most likely I was grading papers or calling parents. That what I spent
most of my "free" time doing.

I don't even remember if I *had* C-span then.

John H

I thought we agreed that you would not play games with me. Widen your
interpretation of the word "see" to include "were aware of", "heard on the
news", etc.

Of course I watched the news and knew that Clinton was catching heat
for diddling with an intern.

What was on the news was nothing compared to what Mr. Noriega was put
through the other night, and he was not accused of wrongdoing.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!