Default Global Warmings Puts Reefs in Peril

P Fritz wrote:
"John H." wrote in message
On 11 Nov 2005 05:15:10 -0800, wrote:

John H. wrote:

Oh, oh. Someone's been reading!

Hehe! Rants from a political group, as opposed to science. I'm glad to
see that right wingers like you, Fritz, and NOYB never let REAL science
and REAL data get in the way of BushCo's agenda.

Here's some REAL science!
http://www.clearlight.com/~mhieb/WVF...ouse_data.html

What is so funny is kevin is blinded to the politics of his "real" science.
And he wonders why he is still the "King of the NG idiots"

I take it you are too dumb to understand what you've read, too, huh?
See my response to John, it clears it up for you narrow minded types.