Default OT Just sent for this DVD

John Gaquin wrote:
wrote in message

... Why would you say that he is not a patriot? On the
contrary:

Jimmy is a stalwart defender ... blah, blah, blah.....

yes, yes, yes... I read the article, too. I didn't say he *wasn't* any of
those things, I merely said they may be debatable, in contrast to the
obvious point that he is also entrepreneurial (or at least in bed with
someone who's entrepreneurial). I have no doubt he will sell thousands of
those CDs, even at the huge markup, because koolaid drinkers of the left are
every bit as dumb as those on the right when it comes to shelling out the
sheckels for anything that insults the opposition.

You sound just like Hannity!!!! If you have no facts to base your
opinions on, if you have nothing, but still want to make someone look
bad, you simply do just exactly what you are dissing the other person
for!!!