Default Global Warmings Puts Reefs in Peril

Bill McKee wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Doug Kanter wrote:
"Bill McKee" wrote in message
ink.net...
"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"P Fritz" wrote in message

And meanwhile, Kevin is running around in his tin foil hat screaming
the
sky is falling.
I assume you have information indicating that the science behind this
is all wrong. Coral are not being affected as described. Your
information sounds interesting. Got links?

Coral is even more affected by starfish. We have had global warming and
cooling for eons. The coral survives. Survived enough to make atolls
in the Pacific. The question is what is causing Global Warming. A
group of non-physical scientists came up with the Kyoto Agreement, and
blamed it all on mankind. Why did we have a mimi-iceage 10,000 years
ago. Mankind not burn enough wood?

What if they're right? Or, more important, is is possible for there to be
ANY evidence that would convince you?

McKee, like most Republicans, buys into the "we have nothing to do with
global warming" argument because he thinks taking it seriously might
result in some sort of "restrictions." His dismissal of the evidence that
exists has nothing to do with science, or, in fact, anything but
conservative politics. Ergo, there is no evidence that would convince him
otherwise.

And where is your scientific proof that Global warming is 100% man's fault?
Oh, forgot, you are not a scientist.

What an idiot!!! I never, ever said that global warming was "100% man's
fault". Damn, try to stay with it here, Bill. I never said that, never
eluded to that, never said anything that would make one surmise that
that was my intent.