Stan Blazejewski

Default Best Sailing Club Web site ?

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 12:09:11 -0800, "John Weiss"
wrote:

"Stan Blazejewski" wrote...

Personally I'm not into all the 'bells & whistles' & try to make web pages as
simple as possible & still be reasonably pleasing to the eye.

Not exactly a "sailing club" site, but look at the Traditional Small Craft
Association site at www.tsca.net for the "simple as possible" theme.

Yep, the KISS principle at work. Clean, simple, loads quick, has all the
required info. About the only criticism I would have is that its a bit long,
could gave been broken into about 3 'themed' pages.