Ron White

Default Moderator?

OK, I'll bite. I don't read them so their content is not what is so
irrating, at least to me. It is their very exsistance, me having to find the
"bilge pump" posting that is easily missed after my eyes glaze over. Yes,
you are right about the seasonal aspect but still I just like to simply come
here to talk about boats, that is when I think I have something to say that
is helpful ( seldom). Meantime, I have set my subject and name of poster
filters to delete those that almost never seem to have anything to say about
the topic of the group. If I can get that fine tuned then things will be ok,
they can rage on off my screen.

--
Ron White
Boat building web address is