Bob Crantz

Default Thomas in PA

"Captain Joe Redcloud" wrote in message
On 10 Nov 2005 14:34:20 -0800, "Capt. Rob" wrote:

Kids are fun on a boat but you need to pay twice the attention, single
hand
with him a couple of times , you'll see what I mean.

I don't think I'd single hand with a child so young. Suppose I suffered
a stroke or the boat was hit by a jetski. I might venture out into the
local bay, but something nasty is more likely to happen there of
course. With Suzanne aboard we'll take him on a few good longer trips.
He won't even be two when next season ends.
I'll have to wait and see how I feel about it and how he is on the
35s5. On the Catalina 30, Galaxy 32 and Tayana 48 all he wanted to do
was hold the wheel!

RB
35s5
NY

One of my dock neighbors found that his two year old was only interested

in
grabbing anything not secured, and throwing it overboard! This game went

on for
quite a while.

Commodore Joe Redcloud

Hopefully he didn't get a hold of your iron supplements.