Bill McKee

Default Global Warmings Puts Reefs in Peril

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Bill McKee wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Doug Kanter wrote:
"Bill McKee" wrote in message
ink.net...
"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"P Fritz" wrote in message

And meanwhile, Kevin is running around in his tin foil hat
screaming the
sky is falling.
I assume you have information indicating that the science behind this
is all wrong. Coral are not being affected as described. Your
information sounds interesting. Got links?

Coral is even more affected by starfish. We have had global warming
and cooling for eons. The coral survives. Survived enough to make
atolls in the Pacific. The question is what is causing Global
Warming. A group of non-physical scientists came up with the Kyoto
Agreement, and blamed it all on mankind. Why did we have a
mimi-iceage 10,000 years ago. Mankind not burn enough wood?

What if they're right? Or, more important, is is possible for there to
be ANY evidence that would convince you?

McKee, like most Republicans, buys into the "we have nothing to do with
global warming" argument because he thinks taking it seriously might
result in some sort of "restrictions." His dismissal of the evidence
that exists has nothing to do with science, or, in fact, anything but
conservative politics. Ergo, there is no evidence that would convince
him otherwise.

And where is your scientific proof that Global warming is 100% man's
fault? Oh, forgot, you are not a scientist.

You should consider doing the Democratic Party a favor and formally change
your affiliation to Republican. You'd be happier in the party of
Creationism and Cretinism in the world of Flatland.

You are still not a scientist and I look more to the Libertarian Party. You
just can not handle a Truman type Dem. Anybody to the right of Sen. Kerry,
is to you both a neocon and a threat to your livelyhood as a left wing
speech writer.