Henry Blackmoore

Default ( OT ) Who said

In article wyQ1c.116691$4o.151121@attbi_s52, "Clams Canino" wrote:

Perhaps, but you skipped right over the post with the meat and went for the
easier pickings. That says something about your character.

MLK did enough good, that I'd rent him a hooker if he asked me.

And that says something about your character and that isn't saying much...

-W

"Henry Blackmoore" wrote in message news:koN1c.21614

I never said anything about J. Edgar Hoover. And here we go with the race
card thingie. Why is it that the race card has to always be played when
it comes to any criticism of somebody of color? I would feel the same
way about a Anglo Dr. Martin Luther King.