rgnmstr

Default France again

Dang, Loco, did you really write that? You wear one o' them pointy
hoods
too? ..

Well Doug that's a nice accusation. My gripe is not with legal
immigration. It's with the millions who just walk in every year
illegally. My gripe is with the criminals and thugs who walk in
illegally every year and that's a fact. My gripe is with the illegals
who get here and want everything changed to accomadate THEM. They
don't want to learn the language. They don't want to take a
citizenship test. They just want to run for office so they can change
things to suit themselves. They don't want to join America. Does your
accusation mean you approve of breaking the law?