DSK

Default France again

"rgnmstr" wrote...
A lightbulb should go off in the heads of Americans while watching what
is going on in France. What will we do when one day the millions of
Mexicans who have entered the US and spread throughout the country
decide to start rioting and burning.

Dang, Loco, did you really write that? You wear one o' them pointy hoods
too?

And if you don't like all a-them Hispanicals entering the country
illegally, then why do you support the guy in charge who has not only
shrugged off the problem, but encouraged more?

Bob Crantz wrote:
It's already happening. Most of the crime in my area (murder) is from
illegals.

Murder is not the same as rioting.

DSK