Bill McKee

Default Jet Ski overheating problem

"Peter Wiley" wrote in message
. ..
In article . net, Bill
McKee wrote:

"Larry" wrote in message
Jeff wrote in
:

proper to pass within 15 feet of boats doing 25 MPH shouldn't be out
there.

It's 50 ft in South Carolina...just like for a dock. 200' from the
marina.

--
Larry

I guess you never pass on a 2 lane road. Both oncoming and same
direction
traffic.

What does this have to your dangerous overtaking practice? Nothing.

It's damn obvious that you don't understand the Colregs and have no
intention of accepting that you are *wrong*.

PDW

I was not wrong for several reasons. Number one is the other boat was also
a powerboat. Did not matter if it had sails up or not, it had its motor
running. And the road analogy is the same as ColRegs require. You have to
not make unsafe turns. If I am passing, the other boat has to continue in
the same direction. 17, a, i .