Dr. Dr. Smithers

Default OFF OR ON TOPIC

I am sorry, I forgot about Kevin, it is Harry and Kevin who have ruined this
NG.

Kevin, no one has come close to the name calling Harry has bestowed upon
this NG, both in intensity and volume.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Dr. Dr. Smithers wrote:
When I first started reading the NG Harry was posting 100 - 150 messages
day. 75-125 of those messages were telling everyone else they were
idiots,
right wing turds or something similar. Whenever Harry takes a vacation,
which is very uncommon, the tone of the NG improves immensely.

Harry has destroyed what was a good group.

You've certainly done your share by using 100 different aliases,
including those of people already posting here.
What do you think of Fritz, who never, ever posts anything on topic?
What do you think of JimH, who thought nothing of posting lies, name
calling, vile posts time after time?
What do you think of Herring, who, for weeks, posting nothing but
"Harry, you're a ****ing liar"?

Do you think those above examples have made the newsgroup a better, or
worse place?